We are the Corona Hilfswerk! Our aim is the organization of the Corona neighborhood help centers throughout Germany. We support aid groups in bringing together helpers and people seeking help and we provide them with our functioning infrastructure. Because: organized help is faster and better than an uncoordinated multitude of individual offers of help. This is where your help is needed: as a local group project coordinator, you support us with linking the local groups and creating, examining and facilitating project information.
|| How you can help Germany in the Corona crisis
● You establish and maintain the mailing list and wiki for the local groups
● You link the regional groups
● You address and involve further potential local groups
● You coordinate at bigger onsets that need more than one local group
● You gather and maintain statistical basis data
● You establish an organized document structure of the local group work (There are different levels of groups with different rules, possibilities and structures)
|| Your Qualifications
● You are a good listener and communicator
● You appreciate flexible working
● Ideally, you already have experiences in different organizational structures
|| What we offer you
● Germany needs you! Be part of a huge solidary community!
● Good conscience, karma, sense - take your pick!
● Knock yourself out - we are agile, fast and we all want the same
● We provide technical structures, training materials, agile tools
Are you interested?
Then write a short e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Your last application (that’s faster) with a curriculum vitae!
● Your contact details
● The time you can start
● How many hours you can help
THANK YOU for your commitment!